As local as it gets: our first and original snapback hats with our fully embroidered Interlock design. Depending on the color choice, most variations feature the Oso in a color to match the cap lid, with the Porto in a contrasting color. All hats also include a small OsoPorto logo on the side.
Note that in variation choices, the first color is the main lid of the hat, second color is the bill, and the "with" color is the contrasting stitch color. Detail photos above show the hat in Black with Grey and Charcoal with Orange. Available as:
- Black cap with grey bill, Black and Grey embroidery, black side logo
- Black cap with grey bill, Black and Aqua embroidery, black side logo
- Black cap with grey bill, Black and Orange embroidery, black side logo
- Charcoal cap with black bill, Black and Orange embroidery, black side logo
- Grey cap with black bill, Grey and Black embroidery, grey side logo
Our wool blend snapback caps are made by Otto, featuring 6-panel structured construction, firm front panel, and a grey undervisor. One size fits all with a plastic snap closure. Designed in El Porto/Manhattan Beach and embroidered and shipped from Southern California. Ships free anywhere in the United States.
» FREE U.S. SHIPPING
This Otto Wool Blend Snapback is 85% Acrylic and 15% wool. The structured construction features 6 seamed firm front panels, full buckram, 6 embroidered eyelets that match the crown color, and a plastic snap closure. There are eight rows of stitching on the visor and a professional stitch on the crown. All hats feature a grey undervisor and a side OsoPorto embroidered logo.
This design is also available as a trucker hat, and included as part of "Stacked" design on the zip hoodie.