Nothing captures California as much as a surfing bear. But then again, they're bears, they can surf anywhere they want - cause they're oso awesome. The design is fully embroidered across the crown, along with a small OsoPorto logo on the side.
Note: For a better embroidery, we have had to adjust the stitching in these so that the text is a single filled line. Images here will be updated shortly. Also, in variation choices, the first color is the main lid of the hat, the second color, if applicable, is the bill, and the "with" color is the embroidery. Available as:
- Black cap with Black and gray embroidery, black side logo
- Black cap with Light Blue and Yellow embroidery, black side logo
- Black cap with Royal and Light Blue embroidery, black side logo
- Navy cap with Gray bill, with Grey and Yellow embroidery, grey side logo
- Navy cap with Navy and Yellow embroidery, navy side logo
Our wool blend snapback caps are made by Otto, featuring 6-panel structured construction, firm front panel, and a grey undervisor. One size fits all with a plastic snap closure. Designed in El Porto/Manhattan Beach and embroidered and shipped from Southern California. Ships free anywhere in the United States.
» FREE U.S. SHIPPING
This Otto Wool Blend Snapback is 85% Acrylic and 15% wool. The structured construction features 6 seamed firm front panels, full buckram, 6 embroidered eyelets that match the crown color, and a plastic snap closure. There are eight rows of stitching on the visor and a professional stitch on the crown. All hats feature a grey undervisor and a side OsoPorto embroidered logo.